AIRPLANE grows, so do its teams!
Customer satisfaction is an important aspect of any business, and the MRO Purchaser Negociator plays a key role in managing this satisfaction.
AIRPLANE is looking for an experiencedMRO Purchaser Negociator (M/F) to join our Suply team.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for the aeronautical industry to join our team.
As part of a very dynamic and fast-growing SME, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and contribute to AIRPLANE’s success by finding the best suppliers and negotiating the best conditions for the group.
In daily contact with a wide range of suppliers, you will be in charge of managing all the supplies (parts and services) for the maintenance projects under your responsibility, while ensuring compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards of the aeronautical industry.
If you are a motivated person, who likes to take up challenges and wants to evolve in a fast-growing company, we invite you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Analyse and identify the needs for raw materials, equipment and services required for the company’s projects, to forecast future requirements and establish procurement strategies
– Research, select and manage the relationship with qualified and reliable suppliers to meet the needs of the company and its customers,
– Negotiate prices and lead times with suppliers to obtain the best conditions for the company,
– Define and manage the supply strategy for your maintenance projects,
– Monitor orders and deliveries to ensure that suppliers meet the agreed deadlines,
– Organise and participate in co-ordination meetings with the different departments of the company to ensure that the needs for raw materials, equipment and services are met,
– Ensure compliance with the company’s quality, safety and environmental standards and the regulations of the aeronautical industry,
– Ensure the implementation of purchasing and supplier management procedures,
– Participate in the drafting of specifications and in the conduct of calls for tender.
– Manage warranties and contracts with suppliers to ensure that terms and conditions are met.
– Participate in sourcing new suppliers and evaluating their performance to identify the best options for the company.
– Attend industry trade shows and meetings to develop and maintain a good knowledge of trends and technological advances in the aerospace industry.
– Excellent English skills (verbal and written),
– Knowledge of the aeronautical industry and related products and services,
– Knowledge of purchasing processes and negotiation methods,
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills,
– Ability to work in a team and manage relationships with different partners,
– Availability and flexibility,
– Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines,
– Analytical skills and ability to synthesize information to understand the needs of the company and market trends,
– Ability to use IT tools to manage orders and deliver follow-up,
– Ability to make decisions quickly and solve problems efficiently,
– Knowledge of quality, safety and environmental standards in the aeronautical industry,
Education & training
- Master degree/ or equivalent in purchasing management, logistics or engineering, with a specialization in aeronautics to become an aeronautical purchaser negotiator (bac +5)
- Experience in the MRO sector or in spare parts trading.
Full time position to be filled immediately at Toulouse Francazal airport.
Remuneration to be defined according to experience.
Handicapped-friendly company: with equal skills, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.